As your local Farm Bureau agent, I'm proud to be a part of our community, and I welcome this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Mark, and I look forward to getting to know you and delivering on the promise of helping you protect what matters most. When you work with me, you can rest assured that you'll have the coverage you need when you need it.
I look forward to serving you! Let me share some information about myself:
- I can assist you with protecting what matters most - from your personal property, farm, business, to helping you prepare for retirement.
- Before joining Farm Bureau, I lived in Kansas City working in multiple areas of the hospitality industry. I have grown up around the insurance industry as my father, Steve, recently celebrated his 41st year as an agent with Farm Bureau Financial Services.
- I am a graduate of Bluestem High School, Butler Community College and Wichita State University.
- My wife's name is Christie.
- We have a 4-year old daughter, Ryleigh, and a newborn son, Carter.